PDA

View Full Version : So, Dale Thompson...?

Frank Chaffee
12-20-2005, 10:11 PM
...what is the punch line?

“And while I'm here might I also say that Mr. Thompson sure seems to have hoodwinked me, and perhaps others too. I'm still waiting for that wonderful Gotcha Moment he's so famous for.”
-Andy Hoyt

Thanks for your reply to my PM, Dale. You are ‘da man! …A very compassionate and loving one, I might add.

Yours,
Frank

P.S. I try to curve gracefully, as does an arc or a parabolic ray, sometimes even spirally. Personally I don’t even attempt the straight and narrow anymore, and unfortunately I usually come across as twisted. You might have stated up front that you are overly given to hyperbole!

Frank

Dale Thompson
12-20-2005, 11:27 PM
...what is the punch line?

“And while I'm here might I also say that Mr. Thompson sure seems to have hoodwinked me, and perhaps others too. I'm still waiting for that wonderful Gotcha Moment he's so famous for.”
-Andy Hoyt

Thanks for your reply to my PM, Dale. You are ‘da man! …A very compassionate and loving one, I might add.

Yours,
Frank

P.S. I try to curve gracefully, as does an arc or a parabolic ray, sometimes even spirally. Personally I don’t even attempt the straight and narrow anymore, and unfortunately I usually come across as twisted. You might have stated up front that you are overly given to hyperbole!

Frank

Hey Frank,
THAT is the word that I have been searching for all of my life! :) Thank you! :o

I apologize for boring you with my long PM but I felt that it was necessary. :) I'm not TOTALLY bad! :o

The story, "What Would YOU Do?" is not over yet even though the thread is "locked". For reasons that will become apparent after the Christmas Season, I can't help you or Andy with the GRAND FINALE! I don't know what it is yet. :)

Anyway, Frank, you might wish to try the "straight and narrow" one more time. Let's face facts! Do you REALLY want to end up like ME? :) :D

Dale T. (Riding the hyperbolic, inverse-parabolic, 45 degree elliptical curve in an attempt to prove Einstein's Theory of Warped Space) :eek: WEEEEEE!!