PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

sean meltvedt
12-24-2019, 3:49 PM
Just a Merry Christmas wish to all. For those who have been good or are lucky enough for Santa to drop them a new toy, hopefully this will serve as a thread for pictures of said toys. I’m waiting to open a large box myself.
Merry Christmas everyone

Matt Day
12-24-2019, 9:17 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Sean, and enjoy that big box whatever it is!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Diwali, and any other holidays I might have missed!

al heitz
12-25-2019, 5:26 AM
Usually get money from certain people at Christmas and birthday (Jan 6). Looking forward to adding either a 5 mm carving chisel or a 150 mm Japanese saw in the coming days. Sometimes if the itch is bad enough or special deal comes up, the purchase is made in advance and then a day or two after receiving money, I pull out the new tool and say "See what you got me!" This year using part of the $$ to also pay off wife's big present.

Lee Schierer
12-25-2019, 7:57 AM

Merry Christmas everyone.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-25-2019, 2:24 PM
Merry Christmas!

Darcy Warner
12-25-2019, 4:35 PM
I am an adult, adults don't get presents, my kids do.

Doug Dawson
12-25-2019, 4:47 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Sean, and enjoy that big box whatever it is!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Diwali, and any other holidays I might have missed!

Happy Festivus! May your Festivus Pole be writ with good measures!

Doug Dawson
12-25-2019, 4:49 PM
I am an adult, adults don't get presents, my kids do.

Does that mean I have to return my new Domino? :^) I also got some brass knuckles.

Matt Day
12-25-2019, 7:05 PM
I am the Grinch..

I don’t get present either but my kids do. One of them is Universal Studios (Harry Potter World) for Christmas. It doesn’t feel like Christmas in shorts.

Darcy Warner
12-26-2019, 9:04 AM
I don’t get present either but my kids do. One of them is Universal Studios (Harry Potter World) for Christmas. It doesn’t feel like Christmas in shorts.

Could have worn shorts up here, 56 out on Christmas.

Matt Day
12-26-2019, 10:18 AM
It’ll be back down to the 20’s when we get back I’m sure.

mark mcfarlane
12-26-2019, 10:23 AM
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate Christmas. My son and I played basketball on Christmas day at the local grade school. It was hot @ 81 degrees. Three days earlier it was in the low 40s. Gotta love Texas weather.

Rod Sheridan
12-27-2019, 6:34 AM
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate Christmas. My son and I played basketball on Christmas day at the local grade school. It was hot @ 81 degrees. Three days earlier it was in the low 40s. Gotta love Texas weather.

Merry Christmas Mark, you’re not the only one with weird weather, it was 2 degrees on Christmas, our snow is all melted.....Regards, Rod