PDA

View Full Version : An Early Christmas Present

Steven Harrison
12-19-2019, 3:08 PM
Some of you might remember seeing the Millers Falls No 2 I restored earlier this year and the picture I took of the exploded view. My wife surprised me last night and had it made into a poster for my shop. I'm a lucky guy

Frederick Skelly
12-19-2019, 4:23 PM
Way cool! Good gift!

Steven Harrison
12-19-2019, 4:41 PM
Way cool! Good gift!

Yeah, she really outdid herself

Pete Taran
12-19-2019, 4:44 PM
Nice poster. But that snap on tool chest is even nicer!

Jim Koepke
12-19-2019, 4:48 PM
Way cool! She could likely make a little income selling prints.

jtk

Steve Eure
12-19-2019, 5:21 PM
What shop? Way too clean to be a shop. Maybe an office. But, that is a way cool picture.

Steven Harrison
12-20-2019, 1:29 PM

Thanks, I just got it. Says something about Husky's quality if you think it's a SnapOn! The top can actually be raised. I'm going to put a Moxon vise on it and use it as an adjustable height joinery bench. My regular bench is on the opposite wall

Steven Harrison
12-20-2019, 1:30 PM
Way cool! She could likely make a little income selling prints.

jtk

Thanks Jim! I've actually had a ton of requests for it and I think I'm going to look into selling it digitally

Steven Harrison
12-20-2019, 1:31 PM
What shop? Way too clean to be a shop. Maybe an office. But, that is a way cool picture.

I keep all the machines in the garage (which is a complete disaster right now) and this is just my space for my neander activities. My woodworking bench is on the opposite wall

Mike Manning
12-20-2019, 8:37 PM

Not sure how you noticed that tool chest. Between the present from his wife and what looks like a vintage 27-drawer storage cabinet I just saw something black in the pic.

Congrats Steven. You got a very nice Xmas gift and it seems you got a keeper in that wife of yours.

ken hatch
12-21-2019, 5:16 AM

I was going to say: Great wife, great poster, but if that is your shop you are a sick puppy:). Be a snowbird and come to Tucson (bring a spare poster with you) and I'll show you a shop. Of course if you want to show me your organization talents on my shop I'll be happy to learn.

ken

Pete Taran
12-21-2019, 10:11 AM
I didn't click the full sized picture. Home Depot is getting pretty clever!

Tom M King
12-21-2019, 10:31 AM
Nice! Someone could probably make a living selling exploded view posters of tools, car motors, and all sorts of things.