PDA

View Full Version : 5 Barns Picnic Update

Bill Grumbine
07-08-2003, 3:11 PM
Good afternoon everyone

It is less than one month to the 5 Barns Internet Woodworking Picnic here in beautiful downtown Helffrichsville PA. I just sent out an email to the list of those who have expressed an interest in coming. It is not too late to sign up! It will not be too late until August 3rd, which is the day after the picnic is over.

The picnic is going to be held on Friday August 1st and Saturday August 2nd at the Grumbine household, otherwise known as the 5 Barns Complex. We are located about 15 miles west of Allentown PA. We have a list of 71 email addresses so far, so this promises to be even bigger than last year's event. There is plenty of room for anyone who wants to come, so if you are in the area, or can be in the area, this is a great chance to meet a bunch of your woodworking friends and their families.

If you would like to come, please send me an email via private message, include your email address, and I will forward on all the pertinent information. There will be turning (of course!), demonstrations, a tool exchange/sale, and all sorts of stuff going on. Last year's event was a great time for all involved, and we are looking forward to the same this year.

If you have already written telling me you would like to come, and have not received the latest email from me, please let me know so I can correct my oversight and get the info to you.

We're looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

Bill

Ken Salisbury
07-08-2003, 5:42 PM
OK - now I have figured out when to leave here and begin the LONG journey to PA.

Looking forward to the event !! !! !!