PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Bob Saves Christmas!!!

Jack Hogoboom
12-19-2005, 4:02 PM
Once again, super rep Bob Marino has demonstrated why he is the best sales representative any company could ever hope for.

My wife was nice enough to "take the bait" and buy me a Festool 1080 Multi-function table for Xmas (stealth gloat). However, when the table arrived late last week, there were several parts missing.:eek:

Unbeknownst to me, however, my loving spouse had failed to order the MFN from Bob and instead ordered it directly from Festool-USA, a lapse in judgment for which she will be severely punished (unless it was my fault).:o

In desperation, I emailed Bob over the weekend and asked if there was anything he could do to help. To his great credit, he jumped right in without a moment's hesitation, sent me several emails over the weekend and took care of the problem, even though it wasn't his sale. This morning, he told me that all of the missing parts should arrive before the end of the week!!!:D :D

Bob has always had a well deserved reputation for providing outstanding customer service. However, this went way beyond the call of duty. To me, it just proves the point that once you find a good thing, you stick with it. Hopefully, there will be additional Festool purchases in my future. If so, they will all be through Bob.

Thanks again for all of your help Bob. You really saved Christmas for me!!!!:)

Jack

Byron Trantham
12-19-2005, 4:17 PM
Yea Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Scott Coffelt
12-19-2005, 4:43 PM
Bob's your uncle... I mean he's da man!!!!

Jim Becker
12-19-2005, 8:37 PM
Ah ha! Now you know why Bob is my Festool dude forever...even though my favorite local tool haberdashery (for many years) just signed up as an ISA for the black 'n green.

Paul B. Cresti
12-19-2005, 9:15 PM
I will put it this way. Bob has been so nice to me that I would go out of my way just to buy a Festool tool just to deal with Bob again.