PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to SMC

Robert Engel
12-17-2019, 9:17 AM
I want to express my appreciation to all those who freely share their knowledge.

I've learned a lot that would take me years of experience.

Ole Anderson
12-17-2019, 9:34 AM
Yes indeed!

Dan Hulbert
12-17-2019, 9:47 AM
Amen. Thank you all for sharing your insights and experiences.

George Bokros
12-17-2019, 10:48 AM
Yes, thanks to all. I have gotten much help, insight and ideas from all.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-17-2019, 12:46 PM
At a suggested $6 annually, it's a cheap woodworking education! A vast majority of what I do in my shop, I learned here! Thanks to all the Moderators and the Administrators!

Keith Westfall
12-18-2019, 12:36 AM
At a suggested $6 annually, it's a cheap woodworking education!

One should be almost embarrassed to only pay $6/yr for the type of knowledge that is shared here....

Thank you Keith, for making it possible for others to share. :)

Bob Jones 5443
12-18-2019, 12:46 AM
+1 on that sentiment. This place is the best.

Steve Fish
12-18-2019, 5:55 AM
Yes! Thanks everybody, the best six dollar “tool” I ever bought. Return on investment can’t be beat anywhere

Frederick Skelly
12-18-2019, 7:31 AM
Thanks everyone, and especially to Keith and the Moderators. I really appreciate the friendly, knowlegable, helpful way this place works.

Happy Holidays!
Fred

David Eisenhauer
12-18-2019, 12:13 PM
Hear, hear Robert and everybody else. Well said. Good stuff here.

John Ziebron
12-18-2019, 7:29 PM
Good for you Robert for starting this thread. I certainly agree with you and the other replies in thanking the members of this forum for sharing their knowledge and experience. And Ken and Keith make a good point about our minuscule dues. I'll probably take some flack for this from some but for some things I like round numbers. So I just contribute $10 when I pay my dues. That's still less than a dollar a month. I figure that even if I only learn one thing a year from this forum it's worth $10 to me. Of course, there are hundreds of things I've learned in the years I've been a member. And I'll bet there's not one member that can say they have only learned one thing in a year.

And a special thank you to Keith, our administrator, and all the moderators. I don't know if the moderators are paid anything for all the time they devote to this forum but, if not, I think they deserve some compensation.

Rich Aldrich
12-18-2019, 7:33 PM
Absolutely. Thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge and experience. It is amazing how much I have learned from everyone. Hopefully, I have helped a few of you in return.

Ron Citerone
12-18-2019, 9:31 PM
Yes! A great place to get info and get second opinions on things before you make mistakes.