PDA

View Full Version : Bell Laser - An all star in my book

Debbie Sweet
12-15-2019, 6:45 PM
I just wanted to post a thumbs up for Bell Laser and Dan. I had read some bad things here but I went with my gut after talking to Dan.

My Explorer has a Coherent Gem series (not the best I was told) and lost power and was needing a recharge but I called around trying to find somebody who may have one to swap. Just about gave up when Dan called me back the evening before Thanksgiving. He had one!! BUT I told him of a horrible problem I was dealing with and was told by others it was just the nature of the tube and to LIVE WITH IT!! The issue was banding and a wavy pattern running vertically at the ends of any solid engraving. Dan said it was NOT the laser tube -- it was a faulty RF unit and fixable!!!!! He sent me the tube and an RF unit he had and it's working like a charm!!! He made himself available anythime to call while installing and testing. Thank God and Dan for finally relieving me of this nuisance that I thought I was doomed with until whenever. Dan was a real upfront and genuine guy who knew his stuff when others apparently didn't. Please don't bash Bell Laser -- call Dan and talk to him

Kev Williams
12-15-2019, 8:54 PM
Good to know, thanks!

Mike Null
12-16-2019, 9:55 AM
Debbie

Always glad to hear positive experiences. Thanks for posting.