PDA

View Full Version : Please use proper forum

Ken Salisbury
12-19-2005, 8:37 AM
Please give some thought in the title of your threads/posts.This morning only I had to move 8 threads to their proper forum (7 of which were reported to be in the wrong forum by other members (which shows how well "self moderated" this forum is) Also 2 posts were reported which required deletion.

If you want to report a 'bad post' you can do so by clicking the 'bad post' icon in the top right hand corner of the post box. This will send your comments via e-mail to the moderator/s of that forum.

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/misc/moderator.gif

John Bailey
12-19-2005, 9:02 AM
Thanks for the reminder Ken. The biggest reason for the success, and enjoyment, of this site is the moderators keeping up on everything. I appreciate the work.

John

Von Bickley
12-19-2005, 3:33 PM
Ken,
Glad to see that you are on the job and earning your money...:D

Rob Blaustein
12-21-2005, 6:45 PM
Ken,
First, thank you for your efforts on behalf of this Forum. That said, can I respectfully suggest that you might have posted your very own message in the wrong forum. I could be wrong, but I would guess that most people frequent the General forum and your message might get more bang for its buck if posted there.
Rob

Ken Salisbury
12-22-2005, 6:27 AM
Ken,
First, thank you for your efforts on behalf of this Forum. That said, can I respectfully suggest that you might have posted your very own message in the wrong forum. I could be wrong, but I would guess that most people frequent the General forum and your message might get more bang for its buck if posted there.
Rob

Even though it might get more coverage there it is not a woodworking topic :)