PDA

View Full Version : Christmas greetings to all...

Jerry Olexa
12-18-2005, 3:21 PM
Haven't been as active recently as in the past, BUT wanted to be sure I wished all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a productive and happy new year! (and of course, lots of new tools). Seriously, I have much respect for this collective forum and the wisdom/experience of its individual members. My sincere wishes for a joyous holiday..Merry Christmas. We are all blessed. Jerry:)

David Wilson
12-18-2005, 3:24 PM
And the same back at you

Jerry Olexa
12-20-2005, 4:22 PM
Thanks, David and a happy holiday for you and your family. Put an extra log on the fire there in snowy Minnesota!

Karl Laustrup
12-20-2005, 4:53 PM
Jerry, a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family. You've got a few extra from this time last year, family that is, if I'm not mistaken.

And don't forget to save some time for a road trip up this way this coming year.

Karl

Dave Richards
12-20-2005, 5:10 PM
Merry Christmas, Jerry.

Jerry Olexa
12-20-2005, 5:55 PM
For an additional blessing, Andy gave me this Green Hat!! I look more like an elf!

Tyler Howell
12-20-2005, 6:04 PM
Thanks Jerry,
Same to you and yours.

Tim Morton
12-20-2005, 8:40 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Jerry, and to all who call this place home.

Merry Christmas

Tom Hamilton
12-20-2005, 8:41 PM
And to you Jerry, from deep in the Heart.

Merry Christmas, Tom

Jerry Olexa
12-21-2005, 12:00 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Jerry, and to all who call this place home.

Merry Christmas

Hey Tim. Thanks. Where's your Santa Hat? Patriots making a late season surge. They still could do it..

John Hart
12-21-2005, 7:30 AM
Hey Tim. Thanks. Where's your Santa Hat? Patriots making a late season surge. They still could do it..

Merry Christmas Jerry from My Family to Yours and to everyone in the SMC family!!!! :) :) :)

Here's a fashion option for Mr. Morton! ;)

Jerry Olexa
12-21-2005, 2:46 PM
Jerry, a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family. You've got a few extra from this time last year, family that is, if I'm not mistaken.

And don't forget to save some time for a road trip up this way this coming year.

Karl

Karl you're right! We added my 4th granddaughter 6 weeks ago and she's a joy but a little demanding of her Mom (my Daughter). Also added a soninlaw when my middle daughter married in Sept. He's a great guy, WW'er/handyman and teaching me more than a few tricks. You've had a year w lots of change and have made tough decisions. Karl, I wish you and your expanding family the best in 2006!!

Jerry Olexa
12-21-2005, 2:48 PM
Merry Christmas Jerry from My Family to Yours and to everyone in the SMC family!!!! :) :) :)

Here's a fashion option for Mr. Morton! ;)

Good move John. But Tim is probably sad about the color red (as in RedSox) now that Damon is gone to the beloved Yankees. Money wins after all..:)

Andy Hoyt
12-21-2005, 3:16 PM
Good move John. But Tim is probably sad about the color red (as in RedSox) now that Damon is gone to the beloved Yankees. Money wins after all..:)

Jerry - Please do not use the Y word in this forum. It violates all sorts of TOS stuff:D

Jerry Olexa
12-21-2005, 4:30 PM
Andy, being from Maine, I can understand your loyalties. I think the RedSox front office is in disarray to let him get away and particularly to a big division rivarlry. I'm sure Tim will have some comment...:confused:

Kent Parker
12-21-2005, 5:14 PM
Thanks Jerry.

Its nice being part of the "family":D

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Cheers,

Kent

David Klug
12-21-2005, 5:18 PM
A Merry Christmas to you Jerry and to all my friends on this wood working forum. May you all have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

DK

Glenn Clabo
12-21-2005, 5:31 PM
Jerry - Please do not use the Y word in this forum. It violates all sorts of TOS stuff:D

It not only violates the TOS...It violates most of us Red Sox fans!

John Hart
12-21-2005, 5:48 PM
It not only violates the TOS...It violates most of us Red Sox fans!

...And Indians Fans!

Jerry Olexa
12-22-2005, 11:00 AM
The NY team is badly in need of starting pitching SO in spite of the high priced team of Superstars, they may not win it . At times, I even feel sorry (not much) for Derek Jeter..Do you guys hope George has a nice holiday??:)