PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

Dennis Peacock
11-10-2019, 9:31 PM
11 Nov 2019

Greetings,
The good news is that I'm making things in the shop again. The hard news is that people are falling in love with things I make and now I'm crazy busy! :)

My Shapeoko 3 XXL CNC arrived and now I need to build a table for it and put it all together. I am also hoping that I get my drill press rebuild done tomorrow and get this dining table well under way for my customer.

Got back in town just a bit ago from Lawton, OK visiting my soldier son. Had a great visit and he has 5 more weeks of training before he gets his order to PCS to his first active duty station.

That's it for me...I'm tired, exhausted and I need some home rest and sleep....so what did YOU do this past week?

Best of weeks to you all.

Lisa Starr
11-11-2019, 7:54 AM
Dennis, Sounds like you had a great weekend. A big Thank You to your son for his choice of serving our country.

I worked on a stand for the old lathe I was given most of last week and assembled it Saturday. Sunday I got the lathe mounted and devised a system for tensioning the belt. I still have to build and mount the ballast box. All and all, a productive weekend considering I still only have about 3-4 hours of energy each day and have to hold the recliner down the rest of the time.:mad: