PDA

View Full Version : December has two national holidays...

Andy Hoyt
12-16-2005, 12:42 PM
... and now that we've gotten past the first (and perhaps more important one :eek: )I'm now able to focus on the next one.

So ---- Merry Christmas you guys. Here's hoping that you have a warm, comfortable, and enriching holiday season with all of your tools. However, you might also want to include some family time in there as well.

My daughter just found this link. It's a trailer to a brand new remake of the all time best Christmas movie ever. While I don't normally like remakes, this one does merit attention. Click here for the trailer (http://www.achristmasgory.com/), and then click on the connection speed of you choice.

Ho Ho Ho, Andy

Keith Burns
12-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Back at ya with the Merry Christmas Andy !:)

I have that movie. It is probably my all time favorite Christmas Movie along with a few others.

Bernie Weishapl
12-16-2005, 1:13 PM
Merry Christmas Andy. Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

Lee DeRaud
12-16-2005, 1:25 PM
I have that movie. It is probably my all time favorite Christmas Movie along with a few others.My three favorites are "Scrooged", "Bad Santa", and "Lethal Weapon"...yup, I am one sick puppy.:cool:

One thing to remember, though: there are actually six or seven different holidays this month, depending on who's counting...

John Hart
12-16-2005, 2:13 PM
Christmas is my favorite holiday...even though I'm not exactly a religious fellow.
My parents went to the trouble every year to make Christmas magical. Even when there was no money, somehow they went out of their way, saved all year, for the sole purpose of sparking our imaginations while tying the wonder and magic into the spiritual root that Christmas is all about.
Now...like I said...I'm not a religious fellow....But Christmas is a time where everyone shows a little more kindness (except Lee DeRaud maybe) and spend a little more time reflecting on the impact that little things have...and then act on them. It's all a part of the magic to me....and I pass it on to my kids so that they might pass it on to the future.

Yep....Christmas is my favorite....and then Andy's Birthday.....

Oh....And "Scrooged" is my favorite Christmas flick.

Andy Hoyt
12-16-2005, 2:18 PM
Hey, John. For guy who professes not to suck up too much; you're pretty good at it.:D

Jim Ketron
12-16-2005, 4:06 PM
Thanks Andy! Hope you and yours have a merry Christmas also!;)

Ernie Nyvall
12-16-2005, 6:26 PM
Thanks Andy and Merry Christmas back to you. I really like this time of year too. I have to wait all year, but finally on December 1st I can start singing Christmas carols. They are the only songs I know all the way through, except for a few I've made up.:eek:

Ernie

Blake McCully
12-16-2005, 8:34 PM
Andy,
Merry Christmas back at ya. Have a good year in '06, that should be read as 'ought six' like the old-timers used to say:D