PDA

View Full Version : Bessey k body and revo

Gary Markham
10-05-2019, 6:47 PM
I have bunch of the original Bessey k body clamps and have broke the sliding jaw on one. Had a bunch of roof trusses clamped together and standing on edge. When they fell over the bar hit first and broke the metal inside the jaw. Anyway. Does the KR-J2K jaw assemble for the revo fit the earlier bar. Also is the depth the same. Any chance someone has both and could check. Thanks
gary

Mike Henderson
10-05-2019, 10:35 PM
This is not an answer to your question but I had a problem with a very old Bessey clamp and contacted Bessey. They sent me a replacement part free.

They may not send you a replacement free but they might provide you a replacement part. Very good people - very easy to work with.

Mike

Mark e Kessler
10-06-2019, 9:35 PM
I have some original kbody’s, not sure when I bought them but they are marked “W Germany” if that tells you anything. I have one where the head comes off and it fits on the newer revo which I bought a few of last year.

I have bunch of the original Bessey k body clamps and have broke the sliding jaw on one. Had a bunch of roof trusses clamped together and standing on edge. When they fell over the bar hit first and broke the metal inside the jaw. Anyway. Does the KR-J2K jaw assemble for the revo fit the earlier bar. Also is the depth the same. Any chance someone has both and could check. Thanks
gary

Gilbert Vega
10-06-2019, 11:53 PM
One of my K-body's sliding head broke and they sent me a free clamp, one of the newer ones with padded handles. The only problem is I still have a broken clamp! lol

David Kreuzberg
10-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Not sure if it's the right one, but Grizzly has these http://media.grizzly.com/9670/Users/45235/emailbessey2-100719.jpgon clearance today for $25.