PDA

View Full Version : JessEm Mast-R-Slide available on Amazon?

Larry Fox
12-15-2005, 1:38 PM
I have my eye on one of those new JessEm Mast-R-Slide mini sliding tables as it seems to be just to ticket to solve my crosscutting-related problems with limited shop space. I have asked Santa for Amazon gift certificates thise year. Maybe I am not catching onto this new internet thing too good, but I don't see this slide available on their site - which presents me with a bit of a dilema. Has anyone bought one from them or seen them on their site.

Thanks in advance for your time . . .

Larr

Steve Evans
12-15-2005, 3:29 PM
Larry

I haven't seen it on their site yet, but seeing as it is a fairly new product, I suspect that it could take a few months to show up.

Steve

Frank Hagan
12-15-2005, 9:44 PM
Had to edit this ... I found the Mitre-Slide and thought I found it.

I searched on "JessEm" and found they have quite a bit from them, so I think they probably will have it soon. Hope Santa is good to you!

Tom Peterson
12-15-2005, 9:52 PM
See if Santa can switch the certificates to Rockler and then wait for an after Christmas sale. In the begining of the month, they had 25% off of any one item. That would be the time to pick it up. Some one on the creek purchased through this discount. They were also listed on E-bay, but at no significant savings. Best of luck, I will get one some day just not in the budget right now

Guy Baxter
12-15-2005, 10:03 PM
Rockler web site has it for approx. $550. But the Portland store has it marked $100 off. Bought one on the spot. Told SWMBO that she just bought my xmas present.

The demo unit was set up on a delta cabinet saw. It moves very very smooth, but could be a little sturdier (that can be fixed with an added support).

Good luck with your purchase.
GB