PDA

View Full Version : Bought an older Ritter door assembly table. Need help

Dan Coker
08-28-2019, 7:07 AM
I recently acquired a first gen 4ft x 10ft Ritter door assembly table. The problem is it came with no clamps, lines, fittings, manifold or foot pedal. It was the table itself only. I priced a new setup from Ritter than included 2 clamps, manifold, foot pedal, lines and fittings. They wanted close to $1,700 for that stuff and I was wondering if you guys could suggest a supplier that might have the necessary generic parts cheaper? I am going to be picking up two used clamps today but I still need two more clamps a manifold, foot pedal, air lines and fittings. The manifold from Ritter is $440 and the foot pedal is $300. I would be happy to buy their clamps but is there any other place to find a cheaper manifold and foot pedal or switch? I would actually prefer a switch over a foot pedal especially if it saves me some money. I am new to the world of pneumatics so any advice or suggestions would be great.

Adam Herman
08-28-2019, 11:46 AM
surpluscenter.com/Air-Pneumatics/

i bet surplus center will have most of what you need.

i also find local industrial supply places to be pretty helpful and sometimes have stuff that they just don't sell much that they will cut you a deal on, or their prices will not be that far out of line and you will get more than the price difference in experience and helpfulness from the staff.