PDA

View Full Version : Harbor Freight email Product recall.

Bob Coates
06-18-2019, 3:06 PM
Here is part of email.
"
January 23, 2019
Dear Valued Customer:
This letter is to notify you of a PRODUCT RECALL on the Greenwood Propane Torch and Greenwood Propane Torch with Push Button Igniter (items #61589 and 61595) sold by Harbor Freight Tools. Harbor Freight Tools has reported the matter to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and will be working closely with the agency on this recall once the CPSC reopens. Pictures of the products are shown below. Affected models were sold between November 2013 and October 2018. Our records indicate that you purchased one or more of these items during the affected time period. "

Checked mine and took it to store, I said I could take a gift card if it was easier. Got a gift card. I have know idea when I bought it at, least 3 yrs ago how that is great service.
Down side they know were you are and keep your info.

Matt Day
06-18-2019, 8:42 PM
I have know idea

True. Lol

Down side they know were you are and keep your info.

If they didn’t keep your info you wouldn’t have received the recall notice. Sometimes it’s okay for companies to have some info, like in this case.

They don’t “know where you are”.

lowell holmes
06-19-2019, 11:22 AM
I would contact Harbor Freight.

Bob Coates
06-19-2019, 7:08 PM
Just to be clear this was a true recall. If any one has an item 61589 or 61595 Please retrun it to HF.

Bob

Myk Rian
06-19-2019, 8:34 PM
I would contact Harbor Freight.

He already returned it.