PDA

View Full Version : Carole on Cover of WOW

Keith Burns
12-11-2005, 5:49 PM
Way to go Carole, on the cover of WOW. :) :) :) (Did Big Mike do it, I doubt it)

Travis Stinson
12-11-2005, 7:08 PM
Congrats Carole!:D

Carole Valentine
12-11-2005, 7:18 PM
Thanks, but I am going to quit posting pieces that are not completely finished, ruubed out and buffed! Had absolutely no clue Pam would do that. One of these days I might learn my lesson!:o

Jim Ketron
12-11-2005, 7:26 PM
Congrats Carole!

Dennis Peacock
12-11-2005, 7:29 PM
Congrats Carole.....Sheesh..!!!! Now I know, yet another person that has gotten "published". You go Girl..!!!!!!:D

Carole Valentine
12-11-2005, 7:37 PM
Congrats Carole.....Sheesh..!!!! Now I know, yet another person that has gotten "published". You go Girl..!!!!!!:D

LOL Big difference between being on the front page of the WoW website and being "published"! You probably know lots of people who have made cover. In fact I think several Creekers have. This is the second time I have made it, but I think they pick newbies now and then just trying to spead it out.:D

Bob Noles
12-11-2005, 8:04 PM
Carole,

Your talent continues to amaze me. ;)

Congrats on a job well done :) :cool:

Michael Stafford
12-11-2005, 8:05 PM
Your cute little pot deserved the cover because it is so well proportioned that you could not tell it was that small. Keith, I learned my lesson....Congrats Carole!:D

Mark Singer
12-11-2005, 8:24 PM
Carole, congradulations! and I am sort of cogradulating myself and the other judges.....of the Itty Bitty...we picked a winner!

Jim Becker
12-11-2005, 8:29 PM
LThis is the second time I have made it, but I think they pick newbies now and then just trying to spead it out.
No, I really thing that Pam (and any stand-ins) pretty much pick work that is outstanding in some way or completely. Your piece fits that definition with a great form and attractive piece of wood--it is "completely outstanding". You deserve the cover because your work is worthy. Period!

Chris Barton
12-11-2005, 8:38 PM
Alas, Carole, you are finallly recognized as the diva that you are...:D

Tyler Howell
12-11-2005, 8:42 PM
We're Not worthy, We're not worthy!!!
Congrats Carole.:cool:

Chris Barton
12-11-2005, 8:55 PM
So, I am in search of the Carole fold out, what's this publication? WOW? women of woodturning, worldly overt women, wonderfully octagonal women, women of wisedom...

Carole Valentine
12-11-2005, 9:15 PM
Your cute little pot deserved the cover because it is so well proportioned that you could not tell it was that small. Keith, I learned my lesson....Congrats Carole!:D

Thanks, Mike. It suddenly dawned on me what Keith was talking about...you weren't the one that kept changing the cover photo on WoW unintentionally were you????:D:D:D

Carole Valentine
12-11-2005, 9:19 PM
So, I am in search of the Carole fold out, what's this publication? WOW? women of woodturning, worldly overt women, wonderfully octagonal women, women of wisedom...

"Women of Wisdom" Hmmm...I like that!:D "Women of Woodturning" works too!:rolleyes:
Actually it is "World of Woodturners"