PDA

View Full Version : More Christmas Presents

Dick Parr
12-11-2005, 3:41 PM
I said I wasn't going to do it again this year but had help changing my mind.:(

I sold a few bottle stoppers last week and even got the last 4 sold, so I had to turn them I guess.:rolleyes: Kingwood, Maple Burl, Redwood Burl Buckeye Burl.

Made a Yo Yo for the neighbor kid across the street for his birthday yesterday. It is made from Bloodwood.

Made a couple of perfume pens and showed them to my daughter, who got me orders for 6 more.:D The glue is drying now.

In the second picture is a Bloodwood stand with ebonized feet I made for friend for Christmas. She has wanted one to hold her lipsticks in and her husband is 82 and can no longer do woodworking so that is her present. His is the white bird on the cocobolo and maple bird house.

Made a silver maple and hickory bowl for some other neighbors and another confetti light for still another neighbor.

Only 4 more presents to go.:eek: :)

Thanks for looking.

John Miliunas
12-11-2005, 3:48 PM
My, you've been a busy beaver, haven't you Dick?! Nice job on all. I really like doing the WW thing for gifts. Really adds that personal touch to gift giving. Lookin' good, my friend!:) :cool:

Bill Stevener
12-11-2005, 3:58 PM
Dick, they all look great. Only one thing, in the photo it looks like someone is going to have roast chick-a-dee.:eek:

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

Carole Valentine
12-11-2005, 4:30 PM
Goodness, for someone who wasn't going to do it, you sure have been busy! Great job on all of them. I gotta try some of those perfume pens. So much to do, so little time. Sigh....

Keith Burns
12-11-2005, 4:35 PM
It all looks great Dick. I had the same concern as Bill, are we having some roast bird for dinner?:D :D

Chris Barton
12-11-2005, 4:45 PM
Dick,

These look great! Keep up the goood work!

Jim Ketron
12-11-2005, 7:46 PM
Nice Job Dick!
The wood choice is awesome!

John Hart
12-12-2005, 7:17 AM
Nicely done again Dick! I LOVE the yo-yo idea! Woulda never thunk it.;)

Kirk (KC) Constable
12-12-2005, 7:28 AM
I believe I have a bunch of perfume pen kits in the cabinet, leftover from the 'old days'...I may have to knock those out and give 'em away. Stocking stuffers! :D

KC

Ernie Nyvall
12-12-2005, 8:28 PM
Dick, aren't we neighbors? :) That all looks great.

Ernie

Richard Stewart
12-12-2005, 10:44 PM
I like them all, but the one i like the most is the Yo-Yo...can you tell me how u made it plz? but the other ones look AWSOME!!!!!! :) thx

Mark Cothren
12-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Great work and a nice variety showcased!

Thanks for the pictures!