PDA

View Full Version : I tried going to settings and

lowell holmes
06-02-2019, 11:08 AM
I cannot get to it.

You own the site, so either fix it so members can get to it or we will cancel our subscriptions.

Ellen Benkin
06-02-2019, 1:06 PM
What is "IT"? You seem to have a short fuse.

Bruce Page
06-02-2019, 1:19 PM
Lowell, please explain the problem you're experiencing.

Matt Day
06-02-2019, 3:46 PM
Lowell, check you’re other thread. And take it easy. I’m surprised to see you get upset like this.

lowell holmes
06-02-2019, 3:57 PM
I was not aware of the recent changes and did not know that a fee is required. I will become a contributor. I do not remember the Creek explaining all of this.
If I understand it correctly the fee is $6/ year or is it a month.

Please notify me in this thread or in a private message what is required. I bet there are other members confused as well.

I am trying to access the site to make a contribution but have had no luck.

Please note, my current email address is lowellholmes3@gmail.com.

Steve Schlumpf
06-02-2019, 5:21 PM
Lowell, you can become a Contributor by clicking the 'Donate' link located at the top of every page. $6 annually has been the recommended amount for many years. It seems the subject of moving over to a subscription based site has been talked about in every forum to some degree but most of it has taken place in the Off Topic Forum. Here is one thread that may answer some of your questions: Changes Coming (https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?274108-Re-quot-I-do-not-have-permission-to-view-photos-quot)

Bill Space
06-02-2019, 5:22 PM
I was not aware of the recent changes and did not know that a fee is required. I will become a contributor. I do not remember the Creek explaining all of this.
If I understand it correctly the fee is $6/ year or is it a month.

Please notify me in this thread or in a private message what is required. I bet there are other members confused as well.

I am trying to access the site to make a contribution but have had no luck.

I am a bit confused too. There was mention that the fee was going to be $24 per year...

What are the plans? Is the fee going to increase from $6 to $24 sometime soon?

Jim Becker
06-02-2019, 5:26 PM
I am a bit confused too. There was mention that the fee was going to be $24 per year...

What are the plans? Is the fee going to increase from $6 to $24 sometime soon?
TBD...the more folks that provide support at six bucks, the less incentive to have a higher fee there might be. It's all up to community behavior. Kieth has not yet specified what it will be. Do the six bucks now and you really don't have to worry about it for a year... ;)