PDA

View Full Version : Recomendations forLaser tube manufacturers

terry Brummitt
05-18-2019, 2:32 PM
Hi folks,

I find myself having to replace my 80W laser tube and I am looking for recommendations for the best tubes out there. I have read some good thing about Reci but not much more. Any ideas?

Ian Stewart-Koster
05-19-2019, 8:36 AM
I am very happy with Reci- if they ARE genuine Reci tubes.

Kev Williams
05-19-2019, 12:47 PM
My 80w RECI was 5 years old last Thanksgiving, it shows no signs of slowing down. Granted, this machine doesn't work daily like some, I mostly use it to cut 1/16" and 1/8" Rowmark signage these days with some raster engraving on occasion. I've never run it at more than 28mA and that was only briefly, usually 27 or less. "They" say glass tubes can fail in a few years just sitting on a shelf. Mine sits AND works... so far I'm happy :)

Anthony S Martin
05-20-2019, 5:02 PM
I always hear great things about RECI. My laser came with an 80W SPT (SPT-C 80). I use it almost daily and it is about 3 years old. I can still cut the same material using the same power settings. I do have an active chiller.

Ed Newbold
06-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Well, a few years later, and I will repeat the question: I have a 40 watt ULS M-300, and a few years ago I replaced the tube for $1200! Does anyone know of a cheaper place to get these tubes? Mine has started slowing down significantly.
Thanks.

Bill George
06-07-2019, 9:42 AM
Well, a few years later, and I will repeat the question: I have a 40 watt ULS M-300, and a few years ago I replaced the tube for $1200! Does anyone know of a cheaper place to get these tubes? Mine has started slowing down significantly.
Thanks.

You need to start your own thread this is about glass tube machines.