PDA

View Full Version : Borg 25% Off Sale

Todd Davidson
12-10-2005, 8:14 AM
Haven't had a moments free time to post here (or really do much of anything outside of work for the last couple months) but I wanted to take a second this morning to let y'all know the Orange Borg is having a 25% off all hand tools sale. This includes clamps. Was able to pick up a few 12" Jorgie hand screws for $6 ea and 48" Cabinet Masters for under $30.

In peace, Todd

Kelly Anderson
12-10-2005, 11:38 AM
plus they have no intrest no payments till january 07 for over 299 on there credit card, good way to get into trouble but i might have to stop by there this weekend anyway.

Bryan Somers
12-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Went last night. Needed to add to my work tool inventory.That deal is good until Dec 14. Didn't realize that included clamps. :rolleyes:

Scott Larson
12-10-2005, 1:41 PM
If you are ordering on-line, try to use the coupon code X2A for an additional 10% off your entire order, good through 12/23. THere is also free shipping for orders over $50 (although I don't know if clamps would have extra shipping charges).

I was able to order some Starrett Sqr's (that I've never seen at the local Borg) using the combined 25% + 10% off.

-Scott

John Miliunas
12-10-2005, 4:05 PM
Thanks for helping me spend some more money, guys!:eek: :D I think that just finished up my Christmas shopping and, believe it or not, most of the items were for the LOML!!!:) All from the convenience of my shop PC and, thanks to Scott, an additional 10%! Cool!:D :cool:

Michael Fross
12-10-2005, 8:39 PM
Shoot. Just saw your note and checked for that Starett 12" combination square I've been wanting, but they are sold out. Oh well...better luck next time.

Thanks for the heads up. I really like these "Price Alert" threads.

Michael

Mark Rios
12-10-2005, 8:43 PM
Sorry for my ignorance but.....What (or where) is "Borg"? Thanks.

John Miliunas
12-10-2005, 8:44 PM

Mark, the "orange Borg" is Home Depot.:) :cool:

Mark Rios
12-10-2005, 8:50 PM
AAAHHH.....thanks very much. Sorry again....it's my first day with my new brain I guess.

Travis Porter
12-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Cost me $200 and I didn't buy a single Christmas present. Clamps, more clamps....

Andy Fox
12-12-2005, 1:09 PM

In Star Trek, the Borg are aliens who are machine/computer and "assimilate" all intelligent organic life forms into their "collective" existence. They exist in large cube spaceships. Their infamous quote is,

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Maybe some overly-imaginative sci-fi fans saw Home Depot's cubical logo and got the wrong impression? :D

Richard Blaine
12-14-2005, 2:14 AM
If you are ordering on-line, try to use the coupon code X2A for an additional 10% off your entire order, good through 12/23.
-Scott

I tried this code tonight, and the webstore did not accept it. Anybody got any other codes to try?