PDA

View Full Version : Wood Works Show

Paul B. Cresti
12-09-2005, 9:45 PM
Hey is anyone going to the Wood Works show tomorrow in Ft. Washington, PA? I am going in the afternoon. I will be there visiting my friends at MM.

On another note... I will be actually working at the show in Edison, NJ on Dec 17 & 18. Guess what booth I will be in? ;) Stop by and say hello.

Charlie Plesums
12-10-2005, 12:43 AM
...I will be actually working at the show in Edison, NJ on Dec 17 & 18. Guess what booth I will be in? ;)

Felder dust collectors?

Paul B. Cresti
12-10-2005, 8:43 AM
Charlie,
Almost correct... it will be the new MM160 booth ;) ........

Oh by the way have I ever burdened you with my presense on this site or others?

tod evans
12-10-2005, 9:39 AM
to bad you`re not closer, i`d stop by and give the whole lot of you a hard time.:) tod

Jack Hogoboom
12-10-2005, 9:54 AM
Paul,

I'll look for you in Edison next weekend....

Jack

Fred Voorhees
12-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Paul, I plan on hitting the Edison show. From what I understand, the Ft. Washington show didn't have Freud representation and I specifically wanted to pick up that new set of box joint blades that they have just come out with. I'll try to remember to stop by the MM area and say hey.

Jim Becker
12-10-2005, 1:50 PM
I'm going to try and hit the Ft Washington show for a couple hours on Sunday...today was out of the question. Dentist appts for the girls. I will also try for the Edison show, but it's too early to know "when". ;)

nic obie
12-10-2005, 3:38 PM
Say Hi to Jim S and Dain for me. They are both good people.

Jim Becker
12-10-2005, 5:50 PM
Say Hi to Jim S and Dain for me. They are both good people.

Jim told me the other day that Dain is working the show "all by himself" this year. I did the booth last year with Sam and Michael, but couldn't this year with the kids in the picture. I'll be sure to tell Dain you said, "hello" if I manage to get over there tomorrow...which is looking good at present.