PDA

View Full Version : Images

Glen Cowan
05-02-2019, 3:18 PM
I am a registered member, cannot see images in posts. I have exited, returned, cleared cookies, etc. with no success. Any suggestions? Many thanks, Glen Cowan

Bruce Page
05-02-2019, 3:27 PM
Glen, see the announcement at the top of this forum.

Jason Martin Winnipeg
05-02-2019, 3:28 PM
https://sawmillcreek.org/announcement.php?f=7&a=26

Matt Schrum
05-02-2019, 4:03 PM
Wow, that's what I figured (pay to see images) and that's really unfortunate. At least it is a small cost for an annual membership.... but I'll be curious to see how it affects overall participation.

Mike Kreinhop
05-02-2019, 6:45 PM
This appears to apply only to images uploaded to the SMC, and not images linked from external hosting sites. I logged out and cleared my cache, and when I came back as a visitor, I could still see linked images, but images on SMC were replaced with filenames and I couldn't view them.

terry cole
05-02-2019, 9:32 PM
I did the $6.00 annual donation and paid with paypal and still cannot see pictures. what did i do wrong?

Terry

Frederick Skelly
05-02-2019, 10:27 PM
I did the $6.00 annual donation and paid with paypal and still cannot see pictures. what did i do wrong?

Terry

You're still showing as a Member at this moment. Someone may have to manually set you up as a Contributor. Bear with them Terry.

Thanks for "signing up".
Fred

Keith Outten
05-03-2019, 7:01 AM
Terry,

What I believe happened is that you were not logged into The Creek when you made the PayPal transaction. If you had been logged in it would have automatically upgraded your account. I manually edited your account this morning.

Thanks for your support,
Keith