View Full Version : Felder USA in-house shows, end of May...

Erik Loza
05-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Hey everyone, we're going to be doing in-house shows at the DE, TX and SoCal locations to coincide with the LIGNA show in Germany. US dates will be May 28-31. Link here...

https://web.inxmail.com/felder/html_mail.jsp?params=4gzPfc8zWKjb3NIX2Ro1pO6L42Y1d BHkrKhFw2KyFtcNmCiy%2Bg4lciTg4j3ROu22899qeeFjKCjs5 uNYIAYzn5TyEr4o0S65bhlwFS6DWiA%3D

We (Dallas) normally have the big CNC, a beam saw, and several edgebanders operational in the showroom at all times but I've requested a number of classical machines as well. Should have several Hammer combos, a Felder KF700SP, Format-4 20" planer and 16" jointer as well as several bandsaws and probably a big widebelt. Feel free to bring some wood if you want us to run it. Our showroom and facility is really nice. I believe snacks will be provided and there for sure will be deals on overstock machines. For folks who can't or won't do AWFS this summer, this is a great alternative without the madness of Vegas. RSVP your local office for more details.

Erik

Rod Sheridan
05-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Have fun Erik, we just went through that last weekend in Toronto.........Fun events.........Rod.

Erik Loza
05-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Rod, these types of events are great for the reason that unlike Vegas or Atlanta, where you are running around like a headless chicken, there will actually be time and room to sit down with folks and have a full conversation. Better than the big shows in that regard. Plus, the restrooms are RIGHT THERE :p

Erik

Tim Derr
05-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Thanks for posting Erik.

For those reading this in the area surrounding Delaware, we just expanded our showroom and are excited to show it off.
A Showroom for our Hammer machines, Format 4, and Felder series.

Feel free to reach out for more information or click the link Erik posted.

Rod Sheridan
05-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Rod, these types of events are great for the reason that unlike Vegas or Atlanta, where you are running around like a headless chicken, there will actually be time and room to sit down with folks and have a full conversation. Better than the big shows in that regard. Plus, the restrooms are RIGHT THERE :p

Erik

Agreed, plus we had Schnitzel, always a good day when you have that:D.........Rod.

Erik Loza
05-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Agreed, plus we had Schnitzel, always a good day when you have that:D.........Rod.

I'm going to lobby hard for SMOKED BRISKET, because that's how we do it in TX.:p

Erik

Rod Sheridan
05-04-2019, 11:03 AM
I'm going to lobby hard for SMOKED BRISKET, because that's how we do it in TX.:p

Erik

That’s something I have to try.....Rod

Jim Becker
05-04-2019, 9:13 PM
Smoked Brisket would be compelling to me, whether I was buying machinery or not. LOL