PDA

View Full Version : We have an author in the house

Jim Ketron
12-09-2005, 5:58 PM
If you have not seen the Jan Woodcraft mag you should!
Our own Michael Stafford has an article in the back!
you got to read it! :D :D

Travis Stinson
12-09-2005, 6:04 PM
Congrats to you Mike! I have to try to find one.:D

John Hart
12-09-2005, 6:14 PM
Me too! Wow Mike....Published?!! Nice feat!;) :) :)

Ernie Nyvall
12-09-2005, 6:25 PM
That's great Mike!!! Very cool.:cool:

Ernie

John Miliunas
12-09-2005, 6:27 PM
Uhhhh...Guys... You may want to take a peek here: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=27291

:D :D :D :cool:

Joe Tonich
12-09-2005, 6:33 PM
Big Mike.........World Renoun (?) Author and Boxmeister...........

Congrat's!!!!!! :D

Now I have to go find the mag............

Joe

John Hart
12-09-2005, 6:35 PM
Too funny!!! That's a great story Mike!!! Well...at least for ME!!:D :D :D

So....did you ever get the poop off of the clocks?

Keith Burns
12-09-2005, 7:46 PM
Way to go BIG MIKE:) :) :) :)

Michael Stafford
12-09-2005, 7:47 PM
Thanks guys. I love to write funny stories based loosely on the truth. Yes, I did actually get the purple stuff out, mostly. Since these were clocks with storage compartments I came up with a solution to hide what was left. I lined the interior of the box with some soft fuzzy fabric mounted on card stock and glued it in. Looked great and until now no one ever knew that those two clocks had been bombed. I am glad you guys enjoyed the story. Thanks again.:D :D :D

Dennis Peacock
12-09-2005, 8:57 PM
BM in a magazine? :confused: Shoot, I didn't even know that Big Mike even knew HOW to write much less get himself published..!!!!:p :p :p :rolleyes: :D

Congrats buddy!!!!!!! Very well deserved!!!!!!

Carole Valentine
12-09-2005, 9:13 PM
What a great story! :D Your writing skills equal your turning skills.:) Only bird I have had trapped in my shop was hummingbird and I think their poop is so miniscule that it evaporates before it can hit anything. I do however, know where you are coming from with the pokeberry poop! The things grow like crazy around here. I can remember my Mom screaming in frustration when she would go out to collect clothes hanging on the clothesline. There is nothing more tempting to a bird in need of a pokeberry poop than a sparkling white sheet hanging on the line, or a clean white shirt or the windshield directly in your line of sight on a busy highway or the side of your house just after you paid a guy $125 to power wash it.:D

Bill Stevener
12-09-2005, 9:15 PM
Mike, you sure can talk up some ???????? = Guano.
Great story, thanks for getting it in print.
Bill.>>>>>>>>>>:)

Keith Burns
12-09-2005, 9:54 PM
Just read it on the link. Definately a VERY VERY FUNNY article. What other talents is Big Mike hiding from us? I can't imagine. Great Job. :) :) :)