PDA

View Full Version : Cyclops camera system

Gary Hair
04-24-2019, 2:58 PM
Has anyone with a fiber tried one yet? I bought one almost two years ago and got so busy that I didn't have time to install it and recalibrate my fixtures so it sits here in a box, brand-new, waiting for me to do something with it. I may just end up putting it in the classified section but I thought I'd see if anyone could convince me to install it because they found it to be awesome!

Kev Williams
04-24-2019, 4:08 PM
'splain it-- ?

Gary Hair
04-24-2019, 8:21 PM
https://www.rayfinetech.com/Cyclops-Camera-Position-Fiber-Laser-Marking-System-pd6272609.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4jzl8BeEM

This will explain it better than I would.

Trey Tull
04-24-2019, 11:56 PM
Give me a shout if you do decide to sell it. I might be in the market.

Gary Hair
04-25-2019, 5:53 AM
Since messaging isn't available here send me an email and we can discuss. it's my name, lower case all together, at Comcast dot net

Give me a shout if you do decide to sell it. I might be in the market.

Kev Williams
04-25-2019, 12:47 PM
That WOULD save bumping MY head into the SCAN head, but honestly, I understand why you haven't hooked it up yet...

Gary Hair
04-25-2019, 1:35 PM
I thought it would be great for the firearms I was marking, and it would have been, but before I got it setup the anodized parts I was marking took off like crazy and I haven't looked back since.

That WOULD save bumping MY head into the SCAN head, but honestly, I understand why you haven't hooked it up yet...

Tony South
04-26-2019, 12:56 PM
Can you hook it up to any fiber laser? i have 50w raycus made by wisely. how much would you sellit for?

Gary Hair
04-26-2019, 3:23 PM
I think the limiting factor is going to be the controller card you have in your laser. Check yours and see if it's made by bjjcz, an LM4 something or other I believe. If so, shoot me an email and we can discuss details.

Can you hook it up to any fiber laser? i have 50w raycus made by wisely. how much would you sellit for?

Mike Null
04-26-2019, 3:27 PM
Guys, please keep this private or take it to the classified forum.

Gary Hair
04-26-2019, 6:39 PM
That's why I said this Mike, but if you like I'll delete the post and start it in classified. "If so, shoot me an email and we can discuss details."

Guys, please keep this private or take it to the classified forum.