PDA

View Full Version : marble top-??

larry merlau
12-09-2005, 10:35 AM
i know i havnt been here latly and probally dont deserve a response but i have a corner cabinet that i have made for mom, that could use some a little polishing to clean up some lite abrasions on the marble top i have for it, any idea of what to use to buff it up some? thanks if you can help..larry

tod evans
12-09-2005, 10:44 AM
stone supply houses sell diamond paper with hook&loop back just for this purpose. they are intended to be used wet and will make it look like new again. .02 tod

Michael Gabbay
12-09-2005, 10:56 AM
I just had marble installed in our bathroom. They had to round the corners on site and as a final buffing it looked like they were using an Abralon pad on a ROS.

I'd check with a local installer to see if they can recommend or even let you have a pad. Also a polisher and sealer would be good to do after you get things buffed. Try StoneTechPro.com.

Mike

John Miliunas
12-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Sheeeesh...With all the hunting, when did you find time to build that??? Oh, build what??? I don't recall seeing PICS!!!!:eek: :D Now Larry, you know better than that!!!!:) Sorry I don't have an answer to your inquiry but, I'm looking forward to the responses, as well, because I'm probably going to have a similar situation with granite. Let me know how you make out with it.:) BTW, nice to see you posting again! Missed 'ya! :D :cool: