PDA

View Full Version : New Fine Furnishings Show Announced for Milwaukee

Glenn Clabo
12-09-2005, 7:50 AM
I have no connection to this show...but we absolutely love the one here in RI. If it's anything like the one here I'm sure you will too. If you live close enough put it on your list of things to see.

New Fine Furnishings Show Announced for Milwaukee</ST1:p<O:p</O:p

KL Communications of Newport, Rhode Island, producers of the Fine Furnishings Providence Show, recently announced that a second, brand new Fine Furnishings Show would take place next fall. After two years of research, was chosen as the ideal location and the new show is set to take place on September 23 & 24, 2006 at the Midwest Airlines Center<ST1:p. The two-day show, will feature exhibitors who design and handcraft extraordinary custom furniture in a wide variety of styles and materials plus artisans who design and handcraft home accessories and fine art. Show visitors will enjoy over 150 exhibits by artisans from across <ST1:pNorth America</ST1:p. They can meet the creators face-to-face, learn about their design process, and buy direct. Literally thousands of products including furniture, rugs, quilts, lamps, mirrors, paintings, sculpture, and much more will on display. All work will be for sale, order or commission. The show will be open to both the public and the trade.
http://www.finefurnishingsshow.com/
<O:p

Dan Larson
12-09-2005, 9:52 AM
Thanks for the heads up, Glenn. I'll have to put it on the calendar!

Dan

John Miliunas
12-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Coolness! Will need to keep an eye out for that one! Thanks for the info, Glenn.:) :cool: