PDA

View Full Version : Red Heart Colonial Candle Stand w/ turned pedestal

Bill Stevener
12-08-2005, 6:27 PM
Hi All,

As some of you know, I hang "around over on the turners forum.

My main objective for this post is to entice and invite everyone that is not aware of the "Itti Bitti" turning contest, being held at the turners forum, to stop by and take a look, it's happening at this moment. Entries for the contest must be in by the end of today.

The photos posted are of an entry I will place in the contest, as well as, has some general woodworking characteristics that I thought would be of interest over hear.

If you wish to know the dimensions, take a break, stop by and check out the contest.

Hope to see you there and thanks for looking,

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

Ps: Sorry, I had to remove the photos, I need them for the contest:(

pss: Got the photos back in :D :D

Gail O'Rourke
12-08-2005, 6:43 PM
Isn't it just lovely! It's great and the wood is just gorgeous, thanks for the invite, I will check it out.

Bill Stevener
12-08-2005, 8:34 PM
Up and running again, re-posted the photos.
Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>:)

Jim Becker
12-08-2005, 8:53 PM
Tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Keith Christopher
12-08-2005, 9:51 PM
VERY cool !!!!

Bob Noles
12-08-2005, 9:57 PM
Bill,

The table was torture enough, but, but, but that candle :eek: :p

Corey Hallagan
12-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Awesome! I wonder, just how itty bitty are those two pieces?

Corey

John Miliunas
12-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Awesome! I wonder, just how itty bitty are those two pieces?

Corey

Corey, head over to the Turner's Forum and check out the Itty Bitty thread and you'll find out!!!:D It's awesome and there's a LOT of other wonderful pieces to see there, as well!:) :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
12-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Corey...if IIRC and you could check on the "Itty Bitty" thread ....I think that the table and the candle and candle stick holder total about 2.5".

Oh....and becareful! Those lunatics trying to get more entrants to the funny farm over there!:D :D

Bill Stevener
12-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Hay Ken, it's about 1.5", and for anyone interested, the hardest part was making up the blind mortise and tenon joints for the legs to the pedestal turning :D .
Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>>:)