PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Indiana

Steve Ash
12-08-2005, 1:01 PM
since we are talking cold weather and snowblowers....

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/radar/loop/DS.p38cr/si.kiwx.shtml

Matt Meiser
12-08-2005, 1:32 PM
Steve, I just read a weather saying 7" for Lansing and 8" for Jackson. Sounds like you better watch out.

Steve Ash
12-08-2005, 1:44 PM
Steve, I just read a weather saying 7" for Lansing and 8" for Jackson. Sounds like you better watch out.

Matt,
I'm looking forward to using my newly aquired snow removing device...even if it isn't a John Deere:(

Karl Laustrup
12-08-2005, 4:04 PM
Hey Packman,

Me thinks you had better lay in a stash of potato chips and beer. Looks like you'll be getting all of that snow. :rolleyes: :D

Hope you don't get snowed in. Hate to see you miss your trip. Of course I guess that tractor would get you to the airport. ;) :D

Karl

Steve Ash
12-08-2005, 6:06 PM
Hey Packman,

Me thinks you had better lay in a stash of potato chips and beer. Looks like you'll be getting all of that snow. :rolleyes: :D

Hope you don't get snowed in. Hate to see you miss your trip. Of course I guess that tractor would get you to the airport. ;) :D

Karl

Beer I have, by the keg. I won't miss the trip even if I have to use that International tractor to get me all the way to Lansing. We haven't gotten a bit of that snow as of 6:00 pm.

Doug Jones
12-08-2005, 8:48 PM
We're watching, but there isn't a thing we can do about it. Good thing I don't have to deal with it this time.

Chris Rosenberger
12-08-2005, 9:41 PM
Matt,
I'm looking forward to using my newly aquired snow removing device...even if it isn't a John Deere:(

Nice tractor. Is that a 464?

We have a little over 6" of wet heavy snow. Radar looks like it is coming to an end.

Dan Mages
12-08-2005, 11:42 PM
6-8" tonight on the north side of Chi-Town. Luckily it was light and fluffy stuff.

Dan

Steve Ash
12-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Nice tractor. Is that a 464?

We have a little over 6" of wet heavy snow. Radar looks like it is coming to an end.

It's a 574 Chris with a 2250 loader and a dearborn backblade. Came in handy this morning since we got 7" according to the airport. Cleaned out my 800' driveway real nice.