PDA

View Full Version : OOOhhhhh, if Osha only seen this.

Steve Clardy
07-04-2003, 4:24 PM
Picked this up off of a thread on WoodWeb today. Should be titled--Amazing Stupids?????
Think I would rather be riding in that offshore boat than around this trick.
Steve

Tom Sweeney
07-04-2003, 6:34 PM
:D I hope whatever it is they're moving isn't expensive to replace :rolleyes:

Charles McKinley
07-04-2003, 8:47 PM
That looks like it may be a liquid oxygen tank.

I needed a good laugh!

What I don't get is the extra people sitting on the fork lift...and we wonder why workman's comp rates are so high????

Kevin Gerstenecker
07-04-2003, 9:04 PM
Like Forrest Gump says......"Stupid is as Stupid does". But, ya gotta hand it to 'em......................I would have NEVER thought of that one! The scary thing is that it appears that this isn't the first time they have done this? :confused:

Steve Clardy
07-05-2003, 11:00 AM
That looks like it may be a liquid oxygen tank.

I needed a good laugh!

What I don't get is the extra people sitting on the fork lift...and we wonder why workman's comp rates are so high????

As for the two guys in the danger zone, looks to me like the one on the right [in between the two forklifts, ouch,] is maybe running the controls on the top forklift. The dud on the left is maybe ballast, along with the tire on the back. What a bunch. WHeew

Ken Frantz
07-05-2003, 3:30 PM
Hey guys-----look at what they do with a tractor!!!!!!! Seen some other pic on the "9N" FORD tractor board like this. I wonder what the operator get fer this job?????? I don't think they pay enough fer me to do it!!!!!!! HI HI HI HI

http://www.herzogcompanies.com/railcar_unloading.htm

ken

Bobby Hatfield
07-05-2003, 8:17 PM
Hey guys-----look at what they do with a tractor!!!!!!! Seen some other pic on the "9N" FORD tractor board like this. I wonder what the operator get fer this job?????? I don't think they pay enough fer me to do it!!!!!!! HI HI HI HI

http://www.herzogcompanies.com/railcar_unloading.htm

ken

Hey Ken, the first time I saw these guys with a backhoe up on a railcar I thought some redneck around here had been dared to do that. My next door to shop neighbor is in rock quarry business and ships here by rail. He had the guys come down from St Louis the first time on a big contract, and then next time he brought his crawler back hoe down from the quarry and built a ramp up to the top of the car and hired this young operator to take the machine up the ramp and unload, was fast and cheap.