PDA

View Full Version : One for my trophy cabinet!!

Travis Stinson
12-07-2005, 8:08 PM
A few weeks back I posted a Maple and Walnut goblet....http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=25008
Keith Burns pm'd me and convinced me to enter it in the AAW goblet contest. He told me that he really liked the design, and asked if I would mind if he tried one like it. I told him that he didn't need my permission to do that! I'd love to see a picture of his when he finished. I thought that would be really neat. :)
Well, I get a box in the mail today...................................WOW! This little gem is just shy of 2 1/2" tall and is just TOO MUCH!!!:D It's so delicate, the walls are consistently about 1/32" all the way down!:eek: I just HAD to gloat and post this.
Keith, Thank You!!!
PERFECT.............:)

John Hart
12-07-2005, 8:41 PM
Keith is obviously a perfectionist at his turnings....and the beauty is..WE get to enjoy it!!! Thanks for allowing us to see it. Quite a gloat Travis! Nice gift. Congratulations!:) :)

Ernie Nyvall
12-07-2005, 8:43 PM
Great gloat Travis. It is a real beauty.

Ernie

Mark Cothren
12-07-2005, 9:22 PM
That's great! Good on ya, Keith! But Travis don't deserve something that nice... :D

Thanks for bragging.... er, I mean <i>sharing</i> Travis... :)

Jim Ketron
12-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Nice Job Keith!
Congrats on such a nice piece to add to your collection Travis.

Mark Singer
12-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Travis...great! simple...great!

Dick Parr
12-08-2005, 1:23 AM
Nice gloat Travis, that was a wonderful gift Keith. Nice job.:)

Joe Tonich
12-08-2005, 1:15 PM
Beautiful Keith!!

This is why I group WW's in with fishermen & hunters...........they're mostly a great group of people. :D :D

Trav........what MarkfroMark said.;) :p :D (LOL)

Joe