PDA

View Full Version : What a wonderful Day

Tony Sizemore
12-07-2005, 7:12 PM
I had a blast at my craft fair. Yes I made some money!!!!!!!! Everyone loved the work and I loved the expressions on the faces of the people as they looked at my stuff. I also got to meet a fellow turner that should be joining us here soon.
I did learn a great deal about what people like and don’t like. The things I thought would go fast hardly moved and some of the pieces I thought were less then my best work went right off the bat. I have to say that my first sale was the second most expensive segmented bowl. That was a great way to start the show. Thank you all for your wonderful support, wisdom and sharing your trail and tribulation. I think some of that had me a little better prepared for this.:)

John Hart
12-07-2005, 7:25 PM
Well...Congratulations Tony!!! That's great! Sounds like you're on cloud nine. I need to do one of dem shows one of these days ;)

Travis Stinson
12-07-2005, 8:13 PM
Congratulations Tony!:D
The expressions on their faces are priceless.:)

John Miliunas
12-07-2005, 8:13 PM
Glad to hear you did so well, Tony! Kinda' makes it all worth your while, don't it? :) And to think, you got paid for having fun in the first place!

John, you'd sell out!!!!:D :cool:

Ernie Nyvall
12-07-2005, 8:42 PM
What????? Out of the three above, no one asked for pictures??? You guys are slipping and I gotta tripple that for John M.:D

Congratulations Tony, even if we see no proof.:D It's got to be a great feeling!!!

Ernie

Tony Sizemore
12-07-2005, 8:59 PM
you know I too the camera and got so rapped up in the show I forgot to take any shots of everything setup, but I can tell you it was nothing to look at. Just a 2x5 table with a cloth. I did have to plate holder for my Purple hart and Padouk platers.

John Miliunas
12-07-2005, 9:10 PM
What????? Out of the three above, no one asked for pictures??? You guys are slipping and I gotta tripple that for John M.:D

Congratulations Tony, even if we see no proof.:D It's got to be a great feeling!!!

Ernie

Ahemmmm....Ahemmmm...Well, Ernie, had you been paying attention, you might have noticed this just yesterday evening!!! :
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=27261

You see, Ernie, our man Tony was just being polite and didn't wish to soak up more bandwidth than necessary to simply show us the same work again! :D (Right Tony????:) ):p :cool:

Ernie Nyvall
12-07-2005, 9:37 PM
Ahemmmm....Ahemmmm...Well, Ernie, had you been paying attention, you might have noticed this just yesterday evening!!! :
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=27261

You see, Ernie, our man Tony was just being polite and didn't wish to soak up more bandwidth than necessary to simply show us the same work again! :D (Right Tony????:) ):p :cool:

:o :o :o :o :o

Okay Okay, I have been missing about every other day and when I went on down the list and saw Tony's first post about it (very nice stuff by the way), I knew I would catch ...... I couldn't get back here quick enough :eek: My very most humble ap... apol..... apolog

Ernie

John Miliunas
12-07-2005, 10:02 PM
:o :o :o :o :o

Okay Okay, I have been missing about every other day and when I went on down the list and saw Tony's first post about it (very nice stuff by the way), I knew I would catch ...... I couldn't get back here quick enough :eek: My very most humble ap... apol..... apolog

Ernie

Awww, that's OK, Ernie. We've all been there!:D :cool:

Keith Burns
12-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Way to go TONY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!