PDA

View Full Version : Why Was My Post Removed?

Randy Benway
02-25-2019, 10:09 AM
I'm new to this site. I noticed that my 1st post was removed... no sign of it. Why?

Ken Fitzgerald
02-25-2019, 11:52 AM
Randy, in what thread was your first post?

Bruce Page
02-25-2019, 12:57 PM
Randy, none of your 5 posts have been removed. Not counting this one, you have 3 in General Woodworking and 1 in Neanderthal Haven. You can see them all by clicking on your name and on “View Forum Posts” or from your profile page.

Welcome to the Creek
Bruce

Randy Benway
02-25-2019, 1:53 PM
Hi, my first post was on "What is everybody's favorite dado and why?" I posted twice about Dial-A-Width development with pics. Even got a few replies. Seems to be gone.

Bruce Page
02-25-2019, 2:31 PM
Randy, I sent you an email.

robert wiggins
04-11-2019, 8:41 AM
I find the same problem plus going to page 2 refers back to original post #1. Sending an email doesn't help others with similar problems. This is a very strange organized format to say the least and I'm thinking the Hybrid View may be part of the problem. I fail to see the necessity of that feature.

Nicholas Lawrence
04-11-2019, 9:01 AM
I don’t know if this helps, but you can turn hybrid view off. In the upper right hand corner of the thread there is an option/button that says “display.” Linear mode works best for me.

JimA Thornton
04-12-2019, 9:03 AM
I don’t know if this helps, but you can turn hybrid view off. In the upper right hand corner of the thread there is an option/button that says “display.” Linear mode works best for me.

Don't know if that helps the OP or not, but it sure helped me! Thanks. I'd been having a hard time tracking new posts on threads until I switched to the linear mode.

Jim

Lee Schierer
04-12-2019, 9:20 AM
You can always go to your profile page and view your latest posts. There is a listing there of your activity.