PDA

View Full Version : You are not going to believe this!!

Joe Lenox
12-06-2005, 8:42 AM
A friend of mine was driving around yesterday and on the side of the street in an industrial park was a pile of stuff with a big sign "FREE"...He knows i've been looking to get a drum sander and guess what was in the pile:) :)
You guessed it....A DRUM SANDER.....its a delta 31-250 it looks almost new..and it works perfect, needless to say i'm a happy camper. Any opinion on this sander? I really don't know anything about them...Sorry no pics yet...to busy shoveling snow!!!

Bill Lewis
12-06-2005, 8:44 AM
You're right, I don't believe it, not without pictures at least. :)

Jim Becker
12-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Any opinion on this sander?

Of course...it's the best sander in your shop! And the price was right, assuming it really exists given the, um...lack of visual proof... ;)

Per Swenson
12-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Joe,

I believe you,
Only because of your location.
Any place else this would be highly suspect.
But common in the 5 Bouroughs and Nassau
This by no means excuses the lack of a picture.
If a digital Camera is a problem you could peruse
the trash on the Upper East Side.

Per

Ralph Barhorst
12-06-2005, 12:27 PM
It sure sounds good.

John Miliunas
12-06-2005, 1:30 PM
What Ralph said, including the link!:D :cool:

scott spencer
12-06-2005, 4:19 PM
Almost a gloat of gloats.....but it's just hearsay at this point! :D You don't even suck yet! :D (but you have great potential!);)

Lee DeRaud
12-06-2005, 4:33 PM
Almost a gloat of gloats.....but it's just hearsay at this point! :D You don't even suck yet! :D (but you have great potential!);)Well, JMO, but a free Delta drum sander has serious suckitude even without pictures.:cool:

scott spencer
12-06-2005, 5:03 PM
Well, JMO, but a free Delta drum sander has serious suckitude even without pictures.:cool: :D:D:D Your description of "great potential" for sucking had alot more flare than mine did....extra points for you! :D

Boyd Gathwright
12-06-2005, 11:15 PM
.... So noted on the pics :D.

Dan Racette
12-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Perhaps it is so cold by you that cameras cease to work!!! That's how it feels here now!!!

can't wait to see pics.

John Miliunas
12-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Sorry, Joe...This is a tough crowd!!! :D :cool:

Reg Mitchell
12-07-2005, 12:39 PM
LOL you guys are just too funny.....glad yall have a good snese of humor in here......well the majority anway :D

Joe Lenox
12-07-2005, 3:22 PM
I promise I will get pictures....I honestly have not had the time..I still have the machine at work, I havent even taken it home yet...I know, I know if there is no pictures it diden't happen..:) :)

Rob Horton
12-07-2005, 5:23 PM
I promise I will get pictures....I honestly have not had the time..I still have the machine at work, I havent even taken it home yet...I know, I know if there is no pictures it diden't happen..:) :)

Well its good to see you know the rules. And yep, it can be a tough crowd -but remember, we tease because we love ... er, actually ... its because we're jealous of anyone getting "allegedly" free, like new, drum sanders.