PDA

View Full Version : How Did Travis do?

John Hart
12-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Anyone hear from Travis about the show? It's over right? I'm on pins and needles here!:) :)

Travis Stinson
12-05-2005, 11:26 PM
John, I had the time of my life! I spent as much time as I could just taking in all the wonderful work in the complex. Fri night went great, sold several items and met some interesting people ($30 a ticket for Fri night!).:eek:
Slowed a bit Sat until the end of the day, then it picked up. Sunday was another good day, with a big ticket sell to cap it all off!:D
It was all over too soon, I was having such a good time. The best thing just might be yet to come. The Director of the Guild wants me to give her a call in a couple days, something about the possibility of entering my Katrina HF in ???????? :eek: :D !
Here's a couple blurry pics I shot before the crowds came in Fri night.

Robert Watsek
12-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Thats great news Travis! I felt you would do very well and it sounds if you did. I'm happy for you Fella. :)

Bob

John Hart
12-06-2005, 7:20 AM
Great Travis!!! Sounds wunnerful. It also sounds like you are about to make that next big step into another world...Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. :) :)

Keith Burns
12-06-2005, 8:04 AM
Quite a display. Looks like the display stands worked great. Glad you had a great show. When is you how to DVD coming out?:D

Rich Stewart
12-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Awesome display Travis. I don't know how you can part with it. I have trouble letting something that I made go. I'm going to have to get over that as I am getting quite a bit of stuff around the house.

John Miliunas
12-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Fantastic, Travis! Simply wonderful! Great looking setup, all of your work speaks for itself, you made some $$$ at it and you had a good time doing it! :D Just don't get much better than that, now does it??? :D Good job! We'll all be looking for that instructional DVD coming to a Web site near us!:D :cool:

Travis Stinson
12-06-2005, 7:16 PM
No John, it doesn't. I'm a Happy camper!:D
Uhhhhh, just don't go holding your breath waiting on that other stuff!;)

Bill Stevener
12-06-2005, 7:28 PM
Hi Travis,
Did you use the lights in your display pedestals, if so , how did they work out.
Very nice looking display, really shows a lot of effort.

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>:)

Travis Stinson
12-06-2005, 7:37 PM
I used them for a few hours Fri. Bill. They worked great until the batteries died:rolleyes: . Too much trouble to change them out, but with a spot light at the front corner of the booth and the rope lights on the table, I left well enough alone.;)