PDA

View Full Version : Red and Black 60W laser manual

Anthony Bellville
02-10-2019, 2:29 PM
Good afternoon,

I have been upgrading my laser, but I can not find my manual. I am looking for the schematics in particular.

Thanks in advance!

Tony

Keith Downing
02-10-2019, 2:44 PM
Hey Anthony! Welcome to SMC.

I know the "Red and Black" is a name commonly used to describe certain machines, usually Chinese Lasers sold on Ebay. That said though, I think if you're going to have any luck tracking down the schematics for your machine, you're going to need to identify the manufacturer in China which originally produced it. Or, at bare minimum, what type of controller unit your laser has and when it was produced.

Anthony Bellville
02-12-2019, 8:36 PM
Hey Anthony! Welcome to SMC.

I know the "Red and Black" is a name commonly used to describe certain machines, usually Chinese Lasers sold on Ebay. That said though, I think if you're going to have any luck tracking down the schematics for your machine, you're going to need to identify the manufacturer in China which originally produced it. Or, at bare minimum, what type of controller unit your laser has and when it was produced.

Thank you, perhaps these pictures can help with the wires I cant figure out.

Bill George
02-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Have you done a google or other online Search using the model number off the controller? It amazing what you can find using the internet.