PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Alder State of Maine Plaques

Tim Baude
02-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Hello
I have not posted for a very long time....still great people on here. I used to get finished State of Maine alder plaques from Smoke-Wood for some local awards. The original owned passed away and the new owners started a 100 piece minimum order ( I don't even know if they are still in business) and I don't need that many. I would like to go back to doing the Maine plaques and possibly other states. Any help would be great.

Bill George
02-11-2019, 8:48 AM
Anybody with a CNC router can make those for you I am sure. He would just need the design you wanted to do. You might go over to the CNC forum here and ask if there is anyone located in your state.

Gary Hair
02-11-2019, 11:50 AM
I google "maine shaped plaque" and there were dozens of listings.

Hello
I have not posted for a very long time....still great people on here. I used to get finished State of Maine alder plaques from Smoke-Wood for some local awards. The original owned passed away and the new owners started a 100 piece minimum order ( I don't even know if they are still in business) and I don't need that many. I would like to go back to doing the Maine plaques and possibly other states. Any help would be great.

Tony Lenkic
02-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Check with ............Bigskywoodcrafters dot com