PDA

View Full Version : Storing Needles, Air Caps, etc.

Steve Kohn
01-24-2019, 9:40 PM
In doing my latest spraying I've come to realize that my lack of a storage container for the various spray gun implements (needles, caps, etc.) is risky. What do other people use, or is there something out there that I haven't found yet?

Wayne Lomman
01-25-2019, 6:27 AM
I use rectangular clip top plastic containers. They are the cheap ones from the supermarket. They are unaffected by solvents and so last for years. Cheers

Jim Becker
01-25-2019, 7:01 AM
My kit actually came with a plastic container with form-fitting foam insert for all the various combinations and I think you have identified something that is a good idea...a container to, well...contain all these parts and keep them clean and safe from damage. It's a nice little weekend woodworking project, too. :)

Tom Bender
01-28-2019, 9:00 AM
Honey Butter is delicious and provides a nice container.

Steve Kohn
02-17-2019, 9:46 PM
My kit actually came with a plastic container with form-fitting foam insert for all the various combinations and I think you have identified something that is a good idea...a container to, well...contain all these parts and keep them clean and safe from damage. It's a nice little weekend woodworking project, too. :)

I took Jim's suggestion to heart and created this simple box.403784403785

Jim Becker
02-18-2019, 8:58 AM
Steve, that's a really nice setup!! Honestly, I like that better than the OEM setup I have, at least from the standpoint of organization and easy identification of things that are there. Bravo!

Steve Kohn
02-18-2019, 7:38 PM
Steve, that's a really nice setup!! Honestly, I like that better than the OEM setup I have, at least from the standpoint of organization and easy identification of things that are there. Bravo!

Thanks for the compliment. My big fear, other than damaging a needle etc., was getting the bits and pieces mixed up. What I did not show is a piece of foam that goes between the lid and the parts that holds everything in place.

Jim Becker
02-18-2019, 7:50 PM
Good move on the piece of foam!