PDA

View Full Version : First set of pens ...

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
07-03-2003, 12:09 PM
from the stash of corian I scored yesterday. I just read the replys from Jim, Scott and Ken on suggestions in my other thread, and can't wait to try them. If someone could use some samples of this stuff to try, just send me an email and your name, address and what you're looking for and maybe I can help you out. I'm always interested in a good trade or helping someone get started. Thanks for looking, be safe and have fun.

Ken Salisbury
07-03-2003, 4:24 PM
GREAT JOB ! ! ! !
You are a pen making machine -- -- Scott and I will really have to start watching our backs -- pretty soon you will have all the pen business and Scott and I will be in line at the soup kitchen :D.

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
07-03-2003, 5:14 PM
=Ken Salisbury GREAT JOB ! ! ! Thanks, Ken ... you guys are the reason I started doing this in the first place. It's guys like you and Scott that share your knowledge and experience with us new folks that keep the turning alive and well. I'll need to make arrangements to stop in at your shop next time I'm on the way to my see my brother in Mobile. Thanks again.

Ken Salisbury
07-03-2003, 6:53 PM
I'll need to make arrangements to stop in at your shop next time I'm on the way to my see my brother in Mobile. Thanks again.

Please do stop by any time -- woodworkers always welcome at The Old Rebel Workshop.

Scott Greaves
07-03-2003, 6:59 PM
Those are great pens, Ron! I really like that red Corian! It is so much fun seeing the pictures of your pens. I can tell you're really having fun doing this. Keep it up!

Scott.