PDA

View Full Version : A shout out for Ligio's Wrecker Service

lowell holmes
01-15-2019, 6:29 PM
in Dickinson Texas. My F150 would not start, so I called them and they sent a wrecker to get it.

When the driver got here, he popped the hood on the truck and checked the battery, it was not only loose
in the battery tray, the cables were loose. He took some pliers out his pocket, tightened every thing up, and
the truck started. He would not let me pay him.

Bruce Wrenn
01-15-2019, 9:52 PM
Worked in a service station (remember them?) during college. Got a call one night from a girl who couldn't get her brothers car started. Told her because I was the only one on duty, but I could come in about 30 minutes as we would be closed then. It was POURING RAIN. Get to car, get in, depress clutch and instantly car started. Told her "no charge.".

Doug Garson
01-16-2019, 1:01 AM
Yes there are still honest companies out there who aren't out to suck every $ out of you. Twice in the past year or so I've taken my Murano into the dealership for an intermittent problem. They couldn't duplicate the problem and didn't charge me for either visit. Something triggered the "check engine" light to come on but didn't set a flag.