PDA

View Full Version : RIP Lee Stryon (SharkGaurd) passed away on Jan 1

Dan Rude
01-14-2019, 2:20 PM
RIP from another forum, Lee Stryon (SharkGaurd) passed away on Jan 1. Saw this on another Forum. I haven't purchased anything from him, but would have if I still had my old saw. They said his son is taking over, so I am sure it will still be the quality product we have come to know. Dan

Keith Downing
01-14-2019, 2:35 PM
Sad to hear that. Lee always seemed to want to help no matter how busy he was.

Frederick Skelly
01-14-2019, 2:53 PM
Sad to hear that. Lee always seemed to want to help no matter how busy he was.

I agree. He was a good man to do business with. I enjoyed my interactions with him.
RIP Lee.

Matt Day
01-14-2019, 3:28 PM
So sad! I have been thinking of him lately because I’m considering getting an ARC.

James Brown
01-14-2019, 3:31 PM
Sorry to hear this. I have had Shark Guards on two saws and I liked doing business with him.

Frank Martin
01-14-2019, 6:26 PM
Very sad. He was very helpful and responsive. RIP Lee.

Orlando Gonzalez
01-14-2019, 7:43 PM
That's strange. I sent him an email on Saturday and got a response from him, or I think it was him.

Frederick Skelly
01-14-2019, 8:02 PM
That's strange. I sent him an email on Saturday and got a response from him, or I think it was him.

May have been his son.

Patrick Kane
01-14-2019, 9:23 PM
Wow, that is awful. I just bought something from them around Christmas. Like the other responses, I was just emailing him a couple weeks ago.

Steve Reich
01-14-2019, 10:16 PM
Very sorry to hear this. I ordered the Shark Guard from him about a year and a half ago. He was so helpful and took the time to view the pictures of my late 1980s PM contractor saw and was able to tell him exactly what I needed to order to make the Shark Guard fit my machine. He was exactly right. I seldom encounter that kind of customer service. RIP.

Orlando Gonzalez
01-14-2019, 10:33 PM
Just to echo what others have said, it is truly a said thing. Lee was a great guy to deal with. Always very helpful and giving of his time to make sure you were totally satisfied with the product. RIP.