PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman 22124 TS Owners

Don Dean
12-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Is the blade left or right tilt?

Ed Bamba
12-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Left. But I need add this last sentence in order to post since the word "left" only has four. The server requires at least 10 charaters.

scott spencer
12-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Mine was left tilt, but by mounting the front rail on the back and the back rail on the front, then reversing the motor direction and inverting the blade, I made it a right tilt. All was well until I actually tried to use it and got poked right smack in the *&%@:eek: by the blade guard stem, so I switched it back to left tilt.....I am of course just pulling your leg! :D

Scott Donley
12-03-2005, 3:26 PM
Mine was left tilt, but by mounting the front rail on the back and the back rail on the front, then reversing the motor direction and inverting the blade I made it a right tilt. All was well until I tried to use and got poked in the *&%@:eek: by the blade guard stem, so I swithed it back to left tilt.....I am of course just pulling your leg! :DScott, would have been a lot easier to just put a 4X4 under the left side of the cabinet to make it into a right tilt. Caution should be used when doing this though, makes the 400+pds a bit tipsy :) After trying this I am happy with mine as a left tilt :)