PDA

View Full Version : Any Grizzly coupons out there?

Wes Ramsey
01-04-2019, 3:37 PM
I'm headed to Springfield tomorrow to pick up a new lathe. I get all their emails and snail mail stuff, so I don't know why I haven't ever gotten a coupon, but I've heard that they're out there. Anyone have one they're willing to donate to a good cause?

Wes Ramsey
01-04-2019, 3:43 PM
Update...I found where Outlook has been hiding them, but my last one expired in September. Hopefully I can pass along the next one, but really hoping to get one I can use tomorrow!

Bill Space
01-04-2019, 5:02 PM
Just a thought, but if you could save $300 versus $30 perhaps someone who has a coupon, and is on the fence about using it, might be more inclined to pass it on knowing this.

Perhaps if you share what lathe you are buying you might entice someone to help...

Good luck, and either way, enjoy your new lathe!

Brian Nguyen
01-04-2019, 5:08 PM
Do they even send out the 10% coupons anymore? The last time I saw one was 2 catalogs ago. Last year's catalog and this recent one that just came to the mail didn't have any codes printed. Bummer, as I need to get in line for a jointer.

Bill Space
01-04-2019, 5:12 PM
I got one recently for the first time ever. I used it when buying a couple hundred dollars of stuff and the net result was simply free shipping plus a couple bucks discount on materials.

Still, I thank Grizzly for sending me one! Wish I had wanted to buy an expensive tool. But need is not here at the moment.

So the answer is, YES, they do still send them out. Mine was 10% off the entire purchase...

Wes Ramsey
01-04-2019, 7:23 PM
Now I’m really hoping I can find a coupon before tomorrow. My father-in-law just asked me to pick him up their moulder/planer while I’m there.

Please message me if you have one of these. I’m sure we can work something out :)

Bryan Cramer
01-04-2019, 10:41 PM
I think the PM sent. I have one.

Wes Ramsey
01-04-2019, 11:28 PM
I think the PM sent. I have one.

Got it. Thanks!

Lane Hardy
01-18-2019, 3:56 AM
I have been looking for a coupon as well I about to purchase a 17 inch Bandsaw and base and several blades.
I sure would love to find one also.
I signed up for the mails three weeks ago and the new catalog so far nothing has arrived.

thanks Lane

Justin Ludwig
01-20-2019, 8:35 AM
BOURBON10 from @bourbonmoth Instagram gets you 10%

Ben Rivel
01-29-2019, 4:21 PM
BOURBON10 from @bourbonmoth Instagram gets you 10%
At Grizzly? Doesnt seem to do anything when I tried it.