PDA

View Full Version : Minimax SC4E in Utah?

Dave Cav
01-01-2019, 11:35 PM
I'm considering getting an SC4E slider this summer at AWFS. Sam Blasco doesn't have any current contacts with one in Utah. Does anyone in (preferably northern) Utah or southern Idaho have one they would be willing to let me look at and discuss?

Thanks

Jim Becker
01-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Dave, if you cannot find someone with that specific machine, don't be afraid to look at a different slider model in someone's shop and chat. You'll get the gist for sure. I've had many folks visit my shop to see my SCM/Minimax gear even when they were considering a different model.

Orlyn Gaddis
01-02-2019, 11:05 AM
I've got one and can highly recommend it. I'm not too far away from you in south central Idaho, about 2 hours north of Twin Falls. I purchased it through Sam.

Dave Cav
01-02-2019, 1:59 PM
I've got one and can highly recommend it. I'm not too far away from you in south central Idaho, about 2 hours north of Twin Falls. I purchased it through Sam.

Thanks; you're about 3 hours north of me; I may give you a shout when the weather warms up a bit if you don't mind.

Orlyn Gaddis
01-02-2019, 9:18 PM
Sounds good. You are welcome to come have a look anytime.

Dave Cav
03-23-2019, 3:06 PM
I'd like to make arrangements to come up and look at your saw; if you could email me I'd appreciate it.

thanks

Mike Hollingsworth
03-23-2019, 4:17 PM
This is an amazing place