PDA

View Full Version : File Help Buck 110

Bert Kemp
12-31-2018, 5:45 PM
I bought my Grandson a 50th anniversary Buck 110 for his 16th Birthday last month, but the case that comes with it stinks and is really just a junk case. Does anyone have a cdr file their willing to share for a decent leather case or sheath for a buck 110.?

Mike Kees
12-31-2018, 8:03 PM
Bert I have seen cases at Cabelas and other places. If you contact Buck they would get you one as well.

Bert Kemp
12-31-2018, 10:08 PM
Bert I have seen cases at Cabelas and other places. If you contact Buck they would get you one as well.

want to make him a custom sheath or case
I

Bill George
01-01-2019, 8:10 AM
want to make him a custom sheath or case
I Hey Bert how are things in AZ?

My idea, remove the stiches from the old case, lay flat on some heavy paper and trace around it, scan it and take into Corel Draw.
Or buy a new case and engrave your custom design on it?

Bert Kemp
01-01-2019, 10:05 AM
Thanks Bill Happy New Year Hey believe it or not we actually got snow here yesterday. Pretty unusual for this part of AZ. All gone this morning but was nice and white here for most the day yesterday.

I'm looking for something a little different then your standard Buck case. Theres lots of pictures of cases online but no files that I can find. I might be able to make a design from one of the pictures but was hoping someone had a nice CDR for one.