PDA

View Full Version : Penn State Industries?

Sam Chambers
12-01-2005, 6:22 PM
I placed an order on-line a few days ago, and have been trying to contact them for status. They haven't answered my e-mail, and when I try to call, I get a recorded "voice mailbox is full" message. Is something up that I haven't heard about?

John Respass
12-01-2005, 6:32 PM
I bought a Dust collector at their MCLS Warehouse store last week with no problem. Penn State has two locations ie Penn State and what they describe as their "Warehouse" under the MCLS name.

The phone # for MCLS is 1-800-533-9298.

Harry Goodwin
12-01-2005, 7:31 PM
I never tried email but they have always been helpful. They have good Technical help. Call their retail store for a more personal chat of issues. Harry

Sam Chambers
12-02-2005, 9:36 AM
Well, I never did get a response to my e-mail, and couldn't reach anyone in person over the phone, but I did get an e-mail shipping notice today. So, my stuff is on its way.

Dave Bonde
12-02-2005, 9:41 AM
I have always had great luck and service from Penn State - that doen't help your situation but I would be suprised if your order does not arrive soon. Dave

Matthew Poeller
12-02-2005, 9:49 AM
I e-mailed them the other day to see if I could get a forstner extender from the them and they mailed back promptly.

I have never had any bad luck with them. I say luck because I dealt with them a number of times and have always had good response. So I have to assume that in your case or if I am ever to have a problem it would just be a matter of bad luck.