PDA

View Full Version : Photo Op

Andy Hoyt
12-01-2005, 12:44 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all attendees for their eager participation in the recent SMC Precision Turning Conference held last Thursday at the convention center in Spring Green, Wisconsin.

Just got the group foto that we had taken back from the drug store and thought you'd all like to see it right away.

Travis Stinson
12-01-2005, 1:00 AM
HA HA HA! Too cool Andy!
We've got to do something about little Loy, he looks kinda pale.:eek:

Scott Donley
12-01-2005, 1:24 AM
all I can say is Some people have way to much time on their hands :) I agree though, WAY cool !

Bill Stevener
12-01-2005, 1:33 AM
Must be the Altimeters kicking in, I dont even remember being there. But if I'm in the photo guess I was:confused: .

Ken Fitzgerald
12-01-2005, 1:41 AM
Did John land that at Spring Green International Airport?:confused:

BTW Pesh will get jealous that the meeting took place at Spring Green!:rolleyes: :D

Gary DeWitt
12-01-2005, 1:42 AM
Nice work, Andy. Other than our fearless leader, a famous microcephalic, and the guy down low in front who seems to lack expression, it's a rather interesting group. Also, nice use of the correct angles of each head to it's body.
If I'd a knowed you was fixin to do somethin fancy wit my likeness, Ah'd a been warin' ma sunday best!

Dick Parr
12-01-2005, 3:57 AM
Great job Andy.... ;) :cool: That one needs to go in the archives so we can compare with next years and make this a yearly photo album.:rolleyes:

John Hart
12-01-2005, 6:57 AM
Too funny Andy!! Nice legs John!! It's nice that Gary got out of prison for the picture. Fine looking group. Time for a contest!!

Jim Becker
12-01-2005, 7:32 AM
Someone is spending more time at the computer than in the shop...err...I resemble that remark!

Andy Hoyt
12-01-2005, 8:36 AM
Someone is spending more time at the computer than in the shop...err...I resemble that remark!

But, Jim. My computer is in the shop.

John Miliunas
12-01-2005, 8:45 AM
Dang it....That had to be the quickest 80 lbs. or so lost on record! So, that's what I look like skinny? Hmmmm....knobby knees, but otherwise not bad!:rolleyes: Oh, and just to clarify a little something, SG has NO airport. However, just down the road from my humble abode, the Lone Rock Airport was very accommodating! They got all the lanterns on the runway lit up nicely and even asked Floyd to leave the crop duster in the barn until after I landed!:D

Nice job, Andy! Way nice. You're multi-talented!!!!:D :cool:

Ron Ainge
12-01-2005, 11:06 AM
I wonder if I send you a picture if you can to that to my body also. That would be the best wieght loss program I have heard about.:rolleyes:

Jeff Sudmeier
12-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Man I was 10 minutes away!!!! John, why didn't you tell me about this!??!?!

John Miliunas
12-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Man I was 10 minutes away!!!! John, why didn't you tell me about this!??!?!

Sorry, dude! Figured you were up to your ears in...ahhhh...baby sh....pooo....Diapers. Yeah. Diapers is what I was trying to say!:D :cool:

Andy Hoyt
12-01-2005, 11:30 AM
.... Hmmmm....knobby knees, but otherwise not bad! ...
Be careful about what you say John. I could post the picture in its original state.

"you" started out as a rather cute blond:D

John Miliunas
12-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Be careful about what you say John. I could post the picture in its original state.

"you" started out as a rather cute blond:D

Ahhhh...let's just leave it at "knobby knees", OK?:D :cool:

Bruce Shiverdecker
12-01-2005, 12:41 PM
You let my wife see that and I'll REALLY be in trouble. I told her I was WORKING!

HeHe....................Cute!

Bruce

Keith Burns
12-01-2005, 7:07 PM
Sorry I am out of town and missed it:)

Jim Ketron
12-01-2005, 7:55 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Good one Andy!

Ernie Nyvall
12-01-2005, 10:52 PM
That was a quick trip, but I was glad to be there. I don't remember that much, but I figure it's due to one or more of the nine and a half million Taverns in Wisconsin.:cool:

That's a good one Andy.

Ernie