PDA

View Full Version : Highland Woodworking

lowell holmes
11-26-2018, 11:20 AM
A pop up on my computer screen appeared on my computer this morning from Highland Woodworking.
I am sad to say that after perusing their add, I could not find anything that I don't have.
Oh well.

Mike King
11-26-2018, 11:28 AM
Well, I've been in this circumstance where I can't think of much that I want. Sad...

Mike

John Goodin
11-26-2018, 11:00 PM
The want of a new tool is one of the few things that makes me feel like a little kid again.

Edwin Santos
11-26-2018, 11:05 PM
A pop up on my computer screen appeared on my computer this morning from Highland Woodworking.
I am sad to say that after perusing their add, I could not find anything that I don't have.
Oh well.

Go through their full catalog, and if you can still say that, my hat's off to you!
Edwin

Doug Garson
11-26-2018, 11:29 PM
Oh well.
I can solve that for you, take all that exotic hardwood you have in your wood rack and make a shipping container that will fit all those items. I'll PM my shipping address to you and you can start fresh.

Jacob Reverb
11-27-2018, 7:20 AM
Oh well.

I had the same experience – not with Highland Woodworking, but with Amazon. I own everything they sell!
Oh well. I guess disappointment is the price of humility.

Simon MacGowen
11-27-2018, 9:43 AM
Oh well.

I am mildly confident that you meant to say you could not find anything that you really need.

Whether it is Highland Woodworking or L-N or Lee Valley, Rockler, etc., I am in such a boat. After all these years of tool acquisitions, the only thing I need is a bigger shop! If I had a bigger shop, I might "need" more tools though.:p

Simon