PDA

View Full Version : R4516 table saw

marlin adams
11-14-2018, 11:06 PM
Well I bought this portable Table saw the R4516 a year ago and well here is my review. I got it when I first started back into wood working doing everything on my deck. I look at others and after alot of research on both price and reviews I got the R4516. It was very easy to get the blade and fence align and true to each other and the weight is managable when I had to carry to and from the deck to store it. Now that I got my own small shop I built a stand with full locking casters for it so I can move it around. I am very pleased with it and everything stayed align on it after the first time I trued everything up.

Now the only thing I will take a mark off for is there are no zero clearance inserts for it and they way the blade insert sits in it well making one will be a real pain unless I go somewhere and have someone design and make one.

But other than that I love it but wish I had a bigger shop to get a larger tablesaw :)

Doug Garson
11-14-2018, 11:09 PM
I assume R4516 is the model number, what brand is it?

marlin adams
11-15-2018, 4:11 PM
I assume R4516 is the model number, what brand is it?

It is a Ridgid

Doug Garson
11-15-2018, 10:38 PM
This thread might help. https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?236005-zero-clearance-plate-for-ridgid-r4516