PDA

View Full Version : A 'lil something.........

Joe Tonich
11-28-2005, 8:12 PM
to show I've actually done something. ;)

This is a Cherry Goblet I made for a friend for his wedding. It has the interlocking rings.

The other is a tag-team Ash bowl that Jim Ketron roughed out at Dick Parr's BBQ and sent home with me to finish. :D

Loy Hawes
11-28-2005, 8:31 PM
They both look good Joe. How did you do the interlocking rings?

Travis Stinson
11-28-2005, 8:45 PM
They both look great Joe! That Ash bowl really turned out nice. Beautiful coloring in both.:)

Bill Stevener
11-28-2005, 9:00 PM
Hi Joe,
Two very nicely turned and presented pieces. The interlocking rings are always a challenge, very well done.
Bill.>>>>>>>>>:)

Jim Ketron
11-28-2005, 9:11 PM
Nice job Joe!
Love the curl in the goblet, Nice job on the rings also;)
The Tag team Bowl looks great bud, it finished up real nice we will have to do some more tag teams soon.

Joe Tonich
11-28-2005, 9:25 PM
They both look good Joe. How did you do the interlocking rings?

Thanks Loy.

I could tell ya, but, then I'd have to kill ya and ya havent pissed me off, so I'd hate to have to do that. ;) :D

Joe

Bob Noles
11-28-2005, 9:54 PM
Thanks Loy.

I could tell ya, but, then I'd have to kill ya and ya havent pissed me off, so I'd hate to have to do that. ;) :D

Joe

Now Joe.... it would not be good to go killing off "contributors" :p

Hey... really nice job. Those are excellent pieces and have me drooling to start my learning curve.

Thanks for sharing

John Hart
11-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Great job on both of them Joe! The goblet has some very nice figure it too. Love that ring stuff! ;)

Andy Hoyt
11-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Great job on both of them Joe. That's a really nice piece of ash.

John Miliunas
11-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Joe, great job on both! The rings turned out great and I'll bet the couple is really happy with that piece! :) If you're intent on making a present of the Ash bowl, as well, I'll PM you my snail mail address!:D Nice job!:) :cool:

Ernie Nyvall
11-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Now there's a mans goblet. I like it very much. Good finish up on the bowl.

Ernie

Loy Hawes
11-29-2005, 2:16 AM
Thanks Loy.

Joe

Joe,Joe,Joe.......and to think I was gonna PM you this weeks Mega Millions winning numbers.

Oh well. :(

:D :D :D

Mark Cothren
11-29-2005, 7:14 AM
Both pieces are very nice, Joe! I 'specially like those little plastic shower curtain rings you put on the goblet....:eek: :D

Jeremiah Jordan
11-29-2005, 7:15 AM
Very nic goblets. Since seeing them I might have to start turning them, but i need a good chuck first.

Jeremiah

Dick Parr
11-29-2005, 9:05 AM
Very nice on both pieces Joe. Glad to see you are able to get a little time to do some turning. Great job.;)

Dennis Peacock
11-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Very nice Joe!!!!! You is doin' good there buddy.....I gotta do those rings one of these days.

Joe Tonich
11-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone.

You people are too kind...........:D

Feels good to be back wadin in the crick......

Joe

John Miliunas
11-29-2005, 12:15 PM
Thanks everyone.

You people are too kind...........:D

Feels good to be back wadin in the crick......

Joe

So, did you want my address??? (Bwaaaaaa-haaaaa-haaaa-haaa!!!):D Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :) Keep on a waidin', Joe! The water's fine and its occupants are the greatest!:) :cool: